Earn up to 6 Contact Hours or 6 Learning Units at the “New Developments in Onsite Wastewater Treatment” Seminar on Thursday, November 10, 2011, presented by Half-Moon Seminars at the Hampton Inn, Natick, MA.
Start your day right and join Joe Ducharme of Clivus New England, Inc., from 8:30-10:45 a.m. as he presents Green Onsite Wastewater System Designs. Joe’s discussion will include:
- Introduction to splitting the waste stream and what is allowable under MA Title-5
- Introduction to composting waste treatment and greywater systems
- Insight to the system design process
- Examples of different composter models and their capacities (residential, commercial, and public facility models)
- Examples of specific installations and an explanation of each
- Advantages of greywater and composting waste treatment systems
- Question and answer session
This event will be held at:
Hampton Inn Natick
319 Speen Street
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
November 10, 2011
8:30 am – 4:15 pm
For more information or to register on line go to HalfMoon Seminars.
See you there!